The wonderful novelist and poet, Sarah Foster of the Faux Fountain Pen has volunteered me in The "Meet My Character" Blog Tour. You can learn more about her here - The Faux Fountain Pen Please click the link and go show her some writerly love.
1) What is the name of your character? Is he/she fictional or a historic person?
His name is Trevor Augustus Rayne. He is a prolific author.
2) When and where is the story set?
The story is set currently just outside of Portland Oregon
3) What should we know about him/her?
He is a prolific author with whom family is important.
4) What is the main conflict? What messes up his/her life?
I can't give too much away, but let's just say he's taking a secret break to spend time with his only remaining favorite family member when things take a surprising turn.
5) What is the personal goal of the character?
To spend time with his aunt, get some writing done and enjoy the fishing. ;)
6) Is there a working title for this novel, and can we read more about it?
Yes there is a working title. "Fly Fishing With Nettie". You can't quite read more about it yet, but maybe soon.
7) When can we expect the book to be published?
This main character is the star in his own short story. I am finishing final edits and looking towards submitting it.
Well I hope you have enjoyed learning about my main character. I tried finding others to pass this on too, but sadly no one was able to accept. So I guess I'll make it an open challenge. Please if you feel up to it, give it a go. :)