The Write Life

Seducing hearts, one story at a time, Author - Crystal R. Martin



       It’s the first Monday of 2017 and welcome to it. So I’m going to share with you about my New Year’s Eve, because I feel it’s important. I had this long kind of boring post written, but it wouldn’t stay written. Instead I just want to tell you how the wind changed at midnight.

       Prior to twelve a.m. the wind was heavy with a cloying stink of rot, reminiscent of death.  When the clock struck twelve, the wind stopped for a few seconds. Almost like the world held its breath for a millisecond. When next the wind blew, it was refreshed, crisp and had a new scent of possibilities.

       I know it sounds strange even as I type it out, but I swear I was there, and it happened. You can take that to the bank. So anyway here’s to a new year. 2017! May it bring everyone peace, love, and joy. Happy New Year’s

0 comments:

Monday, January 2, 2017

Welcome 2017



       It’s the first Monday of 2017 and welcome to it. So I’m going to share with you about my New Year’s Eve, because I feel it’s important. I had this long kind of boring post written, but it wouldn’t stay written. Instead I just want to tell you how the wind changed at midnight.

       Prior to twelve a.m. the wind was heavy with a cloying stink of rot, reminiscent of death.  When the clock struck twelve, the wind stopped for a few seconds. Almost like the world held its breath for a millisecond. When next the wind blew, it was refreshed, crisp and had a new scent of possibilities.

       I know it sounds strange even as I type it out, but I swear I was there, and it happened. You can take that to the bank. So anyway here’s to a new year. 2017! May it bring everyone peace, love, and joy. Happy New Year’s

0 comments:

About Me

My photo

I am a writer, lover, parent, friend...I don't know I find this awkward.

Followers

Blog Archive

Search

Labels